PLEASE CAMP RESPONSIBLY. FOLLOW THE CAMPERS CODE.
WHEN ALL CAMPERS FOLLOW THEM, THESE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN:
– Camping continues to be enjoyable for all
– Nature remains pristine and beautiful
– People camping in the same area become friends
– Animals stay wild and free
- THE CAMPER’S CODE
- RESPECT WILDLIFE
- PLAN AHEAD AND BE PREPARED
- TAKE ONLY PHOTOS
- CONTROL YOUR PETS
- RESPECT OTHERS
- PRACTICE FIRE SAFETY
- STORE FOOD SAFELY
- RESPECT STAFF AND SIGNS
- DON’T LITTER
WILDLIFE & INSECTS
Some items to consider packing:
- Mosquito repellent; Thermacell, Citronella, Insect Repellent. (We’re located across the mighty Skeena River and Kasiks Slough, mosquitos love it here as much as we do!)
- Bear Spray for hiking and trails. We’re in the wilds of the Northwest Coast, black bears, wolves, coyotes, moose are most active here and the occasional grizzly. We do our part to control the brush from overgrowing. Keeping what they naturally feed on away from the campsites within our property and ask that campers do their part as well in controlling bear attractants . >> Read More about staying safe in bear country <<
Cyclists camping can stay here on route. We have a covered picnic table and shelter that can be used. Rest easy on your way to the Yukon, Prince Rupert of where ever your wheels take you.
PICK YOUR SPOT
Explore our Campsites
We offer a variety of campsites on our property. All sites are unserviced at this time.
Use the buttons below to explore our campsites, see photos and what size of trailers/ RV’s can be accommodated at each site. See availability, and book your stay!